Marketing Coordinator – Varsity Logistics, Inc. (Friedman Corporation)
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the marketing and promotion of the Company’s commercial software products. Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
COMMON CORE ROLE:
- Manage day-to-day creative and marketing deliverables including but not limited to: content creation, social media outlets, campaign management, SEO management, web-to-lead management, CRM management, tradeshow coordination and execution, lead generation and qualification.
- Work with cross functional team members in a dynamic environment
- Assists in sales proposal generation and tracking
- Other duties as assigned
REPORTING AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Works closely with senior management, sales team, clients and other subsidiaries. Reports directly to Sales Manager.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar preferred, or combination of education and experience
- Must have the ability to work in the U.S.
- Delivers great results, provides a superior brand experience for customers and employees
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player attitude
- Experience with or knowledge of enterprise software
- Experience with or knowledge of the logistics industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and requirements gathering
- Able to communicate with clients and employees in a professional, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Able to read instructions, reports and information on computer screens and to key information on computer
- Able to work on a computer most of the work day
- Effectively communicate with customers and coworkers via phone and remote WebEx throughout the work day
- Able to travel to and from companies offices and periodic tradeshows on occasion.
- Salary based upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including: medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Job type: Temp to Perm
- Flexible work schedule, able to work schedule to fit business/customer needs; regular attendance necessary
- Ability and willingness to travel: <10%
- Varsity Logistics, Inc. offices
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or fax: 650-392-7988.
Varsity Logistics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Friedman Corporation www.friedmancorp.com based in Deerfield, IL. Friedman/Vela Software Group is an operating group of Constellation Software, Inc. www.csisoftware.com a publically traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:CSU).