We know customers are looking for a way to accurately predict the cost of shipping in advance, and that shipping costs are often an important reason in a shopper's selection of a product. We also know that shipping costs can quickly erode the profitability of a company supplying the product.
ShipOptimizer can help!
Simply stated, ShipOptimizer gives companies the ability to accurately predict shipping costs whether orders are taken via the Internet or at order entry time, in advance of actually shipping the product.
With ShipOptimizer you will be able to:
- Address changes in order profiles and full-case and split-case picking.
- Develop an efficient plan to build cartons, pallets, and trailers as part of distribution processes.
- Select the number and size of cartons needed to pack orders for shipment based on each item's DIM weight.
- Meet complex processing requirements, save time, packing materials and containers.
- Reduce operating and transportation costs, as well as product damage that leads to costly returns.
For more information on ShipOptimizer, please complete the short form below.